July 21, 2021
*** Highlights ***
– We’ve updated the Overseer system with new Agent Packs, quests, and traits. See below for more information.
– Merged Selo onto Povar.
*** Items ***
– Rat Ears will no longer be available for purchase from merchants until The Serpent’s Spine is active.
– Items that are contained in the Past Expansion Collector’s Edition Bundle are now flagged as Heirloom.
– Added text to Guild Teleport items to indicate which zone each item will align the teleporter to.
– Fixed a typo in the Velium Endowed Censer’s name.
– All past Heritage Crate wrapped furniture items can now be placed in neighborhoods without having been unwrapped. Restrictions to unwrap these items have now been removed, with the restrictions having been moved to the teleport spells when applicable.
– Renamed the Masterwork Axe Components used for Berserker abilities to Fine Axe Components. Everything will be fine.
*** Quests & Events ***
– Reduced the respawn time for Kurron Ni from about 84 hours to about 4 hours.
– Balls of Ice and Stone and an earthen prison in the Vulak and Aaryonar raid events can now be targeted by bolt spells.
*** Spells ***
– The /disc command has been updated to accept partial discipline names.
– Fixed several instances where bolt-style spells were appearing as bags in flight.
– DoTs and Hate-over-time spells no longer apply hate to players after death or evac.
– Berserker – Corrected the progression of the riposte chance benefits on Ritual Scarification. The values for Rank I and Rank II were swapped.
– Berserker – Raised the HP caps on all ranks of Ritual Scarification.
– Necromancer – Corrected a bad description for Ashen Skin and Frozen Skin.
– Paladin – Increased the stun level cap for Force of Orthiss and Force of the Jade Cohort by 5.
– Rogue – Corrected an issue in the description for Dissident Weapons and Composite Weapons.
– Rogue – Adjusted Pinpoint Defects to improve over previous abilities in the line. All ranks now reduce the target’s evasion by 7 percent. The spell now adds an additional amount of damage to every melee strike from the rear arc of its target. This effect will fade after a limited number of strikes.
– Multiple Classes – One-tick buffs that trigger other buffs (like Unity buffs or some progressive spells) will now count down in non-combat zones rather than blinking forever.
*** AA ***
– Warrior – The Combatant’s Pact description now explicitly lists that it focuses both Druid and Cleric versions of promised healing spells.
*** NPCs ***
– Fixed an issue that prevented The Buried Sea Hunter achievement, Brineslayer, from being completable despite having already completed the Adept Hunter of the Buried Sea achievement.
*** Overseer ***
– New Overseer Agent Packs will be available in late July
– – The Fighter Pack, Worker Pack, and Traveler Pack are coming to the marketplace
– – These packs grant 3 uncommon agents with jobs that match the pack type:
– – – The Fighter Pack can grant Marauders, Spies, or Soldiers.
– – – The Worker Pack can grant Artisans, Harvesters, or Scholars.
– – – The Traveler Pack can grant Diplomats, Merchants, or Explorers.
– New Agents and Quests
– – New Agents of all rarities have been added to the Overseer system.
– – New quests of all levels and rarities, featuring new job and trait combinations exclusive to these new Agents, have also been added.
– – New recruitment quests for new iconic Agents have also been added.
– Quest Party Fixes
– – Quest party slots with a combination of jobs/traits that necessitated using duplicates of the same iconic Agent have been adjusted to NOT have such job/trait combinations; this fixes a few quests that could not be started because of the iconic rule.
– – Quest party slots with a combination of jobs/traits that necessitated using a particular Agent that lacked the requisite job rank have been adjusted to NOT have such job/trait combinations; this fixes a few quests that had a combination of jobs/traits that could not be fully matched.
– – Quest party slots should no longer have duplicates of the same trait assigned to them.
– Agent Lore/Trait Fixes
– – Fixed a number of minor grammatical issues in the Agent lore text of several Agents.
– – Resolved various shenanigans involving Agent lore text and quotation marks.
– – Clockwork VIIX now has lore text calling out his disguise.
– – Guard Orcflayer no longer has any references to Felwithe in his lore text and now has the Warrior trait instead of the Ranger trait.
– – Inquisitive Wanderer now has the Cleric trait instead of the Monk trait.
– – The Fairy trait has been renamed Faerie.
– When choosing an Overseer quest, the window will show the full trait name and the trait will not wrap around to the next line.
– Overseer items, such as Agent Echoes, now have descriptions explaining what they do.
*** Progression Servers ***
– Keys should now drop from the appropriate NPCs on randomized loot servers.
– Removed the auto AFK kick from Aradune.
*** Miscellaneous ***
– Fixed a client crash related to spell particles that would occur most commonly in Claws of Veeshan raids.
– The output from /who now includes the full zone name in addition to the short name.
– Corrected an issue that caused Accuracy, Avoidance, Combat Effects, and Damage Shield Mitigation to be under calculated.
– Merged Selo onto Povar.
*** UI ***
– Healing messages will now be displayed when a player casts a heal over time spell on a damaged pet.
– The /alt list command will now display links correctly.
– Fixed spacing of sections in Achievement_hunter_collect_*.tga.
– Fixed reward window spell links not opening a spell window. Ctrl + click on a spell link the reward window now places a link in the chat window.
– Fixed combat ability links not opening a spell window. Ctrl + click on a skill in the combat ability window or on a skill link now places a link in the chat window.
– The entire armor ornamentation slot is now able to be interacted with.
– Changed –
– The EverQuest Team