*** Items ***
– Made changes to many items that have unlimited charges and instant-cast spells attached:
– – Many items that previously had no cast or recast time now have a 1 second recast time.
– – Many spells on these items, such as the Poison Fungus Skull Staff, Pale Dragon Bone Ring, and Aspect of the Brood, will no longer generate aggro.
– – Items that cast player spells, such as Lute of the Flowing Waters, Rod of Insidious Glamour, or Robe of the Whistling Fists, will now cast new copies of those spells that do not generate aggro. The player-usable spells that were on them remain unchanged.
– Added tribute to the Item Display Window.
– Corrected an issue where the bandolier wouldn’t allow you to swap between sets of lore equipped items that had a conflict with each other.
– Many illusion potions have had their spell descriptions adjusted to make more sense.
– Kitlaa’s War Whip is now Kitlaa’s War Blade.
– Scroll: Illusion: Hooded Othmir can now be traded as intended.
– Adjusted the AC stats on Claws of Veeshan ranged items to the intended values.
– Reduced the drop rate of Crystallized Restless Ore on basepop.
– – Added Crystallized Restless Ore to Claws of Veeshan rare NPCs and mission treasure chests.
– Changed the focus effect on Claws of Veeshan Shaman chest items to Roar Duration.
– Added descriptive text to Skyshrine Dragon Brazier to indicate it teleports you to Cobalt Scar.
– Fixed an issue with the Contract of the Othmir where it wouldn’t remove itself from your inventory after being used.
– Claws of Veeshan Ranger bows have had their click effects attached.
– Zieri’s Shawl of Compassion now has the correct rank of Myrmidon’s Skill.
– The Warforged Emblem currency no longer has a double-space in its name.
– Ornate Restless Shield and Bow ornamentations will now fit in the correct items.
– The Warrior’s Velium Threaded Broadsword no longer has Sympathetic Vampiric Draw.
– Fixed a typo in the book ‘Of Moving Ice Volume 7 – Weapons’.
– Reactive Frozen Grommet, Complimentary Frozen Grommet, Reactive Velium Threaded Gem of Striking, Complimentary Velium Threaded Gem of Striking, Reactive Velium Threaded Gem of Devastation, and Complimentary Velium Threaded Gem of Devastation now fit in the appropriate items with the correct slots and have the intended spells attached.
– Fixed many weapon ornaments that had incorrect restrictions or description text.
– Changed the name of Knowm’s Rod of Disempowerment to Mrtyu’s Rod of Disempowerment.
– Corrected the description for Velium Composite Scale.
– Torment of Velious raid spells can now be found on Hrenvy Bloodyhand of East Wastes.
– Claws of Veeshan raid spells will be available on Morton Stonebreaker of West Wastes after six months have passed from the launch of Claws of Veeshan.
– Changed the Silver Spoon Ornament to work on bows exclusively.
*** Quests & Events ***
– Fixed a bug that would sometimes prevent players from zoning out of a dynamic zone.
– The Conflagration Generals – Changed the filter for the zone-wide message that occurs when a whorling wildfire is hit with the proper spell. The message will now be displayed through the Direct Damage (Others) filter.
– Zlandicar Reborn (Mission) – Basepop will not respawn within the event, and will no longer con higher than they should.
– Aaryonar (Mission) – Fixed an issue that would leave the Echo debuffs on PCs when the event resets.
– Aaryonar (Mission) – Fixed an issue that caused the Echo auras to despawn prematurely. Reduced the damage on the Intruder’s Curse spell to be more reasonable. Fixed an issue that would cause the echo auras to fail to give their protective buffs. When the earthen orb is absorbed by the earthen echo, if there are no guardians to be destroyed, no message about destroying one will appear. Now only two orbs will spawn at a time. Racnar will no longer spawn in this event. Lastly, Aaryonar will not rejoin the fight until Grolik has been defeated.
– The Call (Mission) – Fixed an issue that prevented all of the golems from spawning. This prevented successful accomplishment of the Let Them Go achievement.
– The Call (Mission) – The worried golem will now send PCs back up to access the rest of the tomb, if they wish.
– The Crusaders (Mission) – Many of the spells used by the NPCs in this event now have a chance to be resisted. Those spells have had their damage slightly increased. Dramatically reduced the damage on Dismal Fury of the Shrine (Sussarak’s breath weapon). Reduced the damage on the spell cast by the foyer guardians.
– Quincy Algernope (Dragon Necroplis) – Corrected an issue that prevented “sorry” when spoken in /say from progressing this quest giver’s conversation.
– The Coldain Ring War – Churn the Axeman, Kargin the Archer, Corbin Blackwell, Dobbin Crossaxe, and Garadain Glacierbane will now only give their rewards once at the end of the event.
– Boridain Glacierbane has gone home, as his services are not needed. Speak with Essedera to obtain the same services.
– Defenders of the Tomb – The drakes will be much harder to avoid now, they are much more aware of their surroundings.
– The Call (Raid) – Fixed an issue with achievement messaging talking about the wrong achievements. Vulak will now have his HP locked until all of the tomb guardians are killed. Eliminated a couple of exploits.
– Restless Assault (Mission and Raid) – Huntmaster Grondo will no longer sometimes cast Frozen Feet immediately when engaged.
– Eye of Zomm will no longer break the “Others’ Things” Heroic Adventure when clicking on crystals to cause them to disappear.
– Resolved an issue in the Tower of Rot where Scions would create a mega train when a player completes a specific step of the quest “Narius’ Plan.”
– 13th Anniversary (Raid) – Tserrina’s Keepsake – Fixed an issue where defeating Lanys too quickly would cause the event to break.
*** Spells ***
– We removed Mount Blessing Kala from all players. If you are on live, or a progression server that has reached Torment of Velious, you may re-click your mount to gain the buff again.
– Corrected an issue where Quick Time could sometimes cause spells to become locked out.
– Magician – Fixed several errors in Claws of Veeshan spell descriptions that create items.
*** NPCs ***
– Updated basepop NPCs in Sleeper’s Tomb, Dragon Necropolis, Western Wastes, and Skyshrine raid so they will drop their rare loot, including the luck augment.
– “The Overseer Reborn” is now correctly listed as a hunt target, instead of “The Captain of the Guard” for the hunter achievement “Hunter of The Sleeper’s Tomb.”
– – Fixed an issue that caused “The Captain of the Guard” to report being a rare spawn when /considered.
– Fixed an issue with necromancers in the Dragon Necropolis where they could see through invisibility.
– Sirens in the Cobalt Scar no longer see through invisibility.
– Adjusted the bats in the Dragon Necropolis to behave correctly when pathing near water.
– The terror of the flying sharks of the Cobalt Scar has been resolved. Sharks now stay in the water where they belong…for now.
*** Mercenaries ***
– Several new ranks have been added to the following mercenary AAs:
– – Improved Health
– – Improved Mana
– – Improved Melee Defense
– – Improved Spell Resistance
– – Furious Wrath
– – Steadfast Resolve
– – Subtle Magic
– – Healing Acumen
– – Subtle Strikes
– – Rising Fury
– – Silent Arcanum
– – Mystic Destruction
*** Collections ***
– Claws of Veeshan collection item achievement links should now work, and lore text should be more grammatically consistent.
– Fixed an issue where some collectibles said they were from a different zone than they actually were.
– Fixed a typo in the component name ‘Don’t be a Guppy’ for the collection achievement “Cobalt Scar Scavenger.”
– Changed the component name “Journal of a Shadow Knight” to be more “Lost” to better match the other components for the collection achievement “More Lost Journals.”
*** Overseer ***
– Made a speculative fix to prevent Overseer quests from failing to start.
– Added in a message reporting when an Overseer agent has recovered.
– The Conflagrant Platinum in the Ring of Scale worker reward is limited to The Burning Lands like the rest of the items in that reward option.
*** Miscellaneous ***
– “Watcher Scots” is now correctly listed as the mission giver for the mission achievement “Hero of Dragon Necropolis”
– Corrected an issue where /testcopy would fail if you had no items in the Dragon’s Hoard.
– Addressed a client crash when unloading models during the zoning or camping process.
– Addressed a client crash when rendering text.
– Fixed a client crash that could occur when failing to initialize chat windows.
– Added diagnostics to help prevent future zone crashes.
– The pet who leader command should once again be usable by all players to find out the leader of a targeted pet.
– Fixed a bug where the help message from /lootnodrop was being displayed incorrectly.
– Server select and the old login screens will now properly use your default browser when opening a web page.
– Improved pathing in the Claws of Veeshan version of Temple of Veeshan.
– Corrected typos in the Dwarf Heritage Crate: Dwarf Art Collector achievement.
*** UI ***
– Removed the no longer in use embedded browser window.
– Fixed an issue that could occur if you tried to deposit an item in your Dragon’s Hoard before it completely loaded.
– Corrected an issue where Task Overlay options weren’t loading and saving correctly.
– The Dragon’s Hoard will now automatically re-sort stackable items so that the partial stack will always be on the top or bottom (depending on which way you have the window sorted).
– Replaced the item filter type ‘Combinable’ with ‘Tradeskill’ which should prove to be a more useful search type.
– Added a help window to the Dragon’s Hoard window.
– Added tribute as a search option to the Find Item Window and Bazaar Window.
– Fixed the text description for augments that require using a Perfected Augmentation Distiller to remove.
– Added the Zone Guide connections between Cobalt Scar and Kael Drakkel.
– Changed –
– Removed –
– The EverQuest Team