December 16, 2015
*** Items ***
– TBM items now have guild tribute values.
– Fixed items that had unintentional negative resist stats.
– TBM bows, shields, and weapons now have the correct ornamentation slot 20.
– Added focus effects to Deathseeker’s Loremaster Greaves and Vambraces.
– Swapped the focus effects on several raid arms and legs items. Arms should have Cleave and Legs should have Ferocity.
– TBM raid gear now has 75 purity.
– Fixed the descriptions on Form of Endurance focus effects.
– Fixed the description on Prismatic Ward focus effects.
– Deathseeker’s Soulrender Breastplate now has the Deflection Discipline Bonus focus effect.
– Fixed the description on Knowledge of the Past XXII focus effect.
– Fixed errors on several focus effects that were either backwards and/or more powerful than raid gear.
– Fixed the descriptions on focus effects: Geomantra, Expanding Mind, Form of Defense, and Soothing Breath.
– Sell back values for TBM raid items have been reduced.
– Wither and Decay Hero’s Forge Ornaments will no longer display as the wrong armor type.
– TBM Deathseeker’s helms now have Faerune.
– TBM non-bow ranged items no longer have a type 21 ornament slot.
*** Quests & Events ***
– Grannus no longer tells you that his spell resistance has dropped when it has not.
*** Achievements ***
– The achievements for wearing Vim and Vigor chain and leather sets now show the correct text in the achievement element descriptions.
– The challenge achievements for Wither and Decay now refer to them by their correct names, and not “Death and Decay.”
– Credit will now be given properly for the “Three for One” and “Seven at One Blow” achievements.
– The first and third achievement components in Vanquisher of Anashti Sul, Damsel of Decay are no longer reversed.
*** NPCs ***
– The vendors in Sul Vius: Demiplane of Decay are now combatable while at home and non-combatable while at work.
– Pathing in Sul Vius: Demiplane of Decay and Sul Vius: Demiplane of Life should be improved.
*** Progression Servers ***
– Corrected an issue where the level 1 necromancer pet Cavorting Bones would immediately generate low hp aggro with any attacker at full health.
– The EverQuest Team