November 20, 2015
*** Items ***
– Added proc effects to all weapons that drop in The Broken Mirror.
– Corrected the appearance of plate wrist and hand pieces for Crypt-Hunter’s and Deathseeker’s armor sets.
– Corrected the appearances of several new weapons and armor pieces that were displaying the wrong art assets.
– Fixed the appearance and functionality of the Cynosure of Health. It can now be placed in all real estate types and will transport you to the Plane of Health as intended.
– The Pridewing Lion Mount now applies Mount Blessing Qela instead of Mount Blessing Beza.
– Corrected an issue that caused Radiant Pridewing Bridles to display as direhounds when previewed.
– Bard instruments dropped in Hate: Revisited count as their correct item types and have their correct resonance foci attached.
– Added override names for spell foci on The Broken Mirror items.
– Removed Berserkers from many one handed weapons that would just be too dainty for them.
*** Quests & Events ***
– All quest givers throughout The Broken Mirror can now be found using the Find window (Ctrl + F).
– All Heroic Adventures in The Broken Mirror now have 6 hour lockouts.
– The Lost Lexicon Explorers Expedition – Updated the task text to make it more more clear that you can loot Decaying Zombie flesh from all zombies, not just Guktans.
– The Lost Lexicon Explorers Expedition – The Un-Undead-O-Matic now works on all types of neglected citizen zombies.
– The Lost Lexicon Explorers Expedition – Twilius Quill is less greedy and will always return one Decaying Zombie Flesh if you need it for the next step in the task.
– Familiar Haunts: Bokon Boles’ summoned zombies now attack his most hated enemy.
– Remember the Good Times – Updated the task text to make it a little more clear how to find Silent Devotees for that step.
– Defenders of the Faith – Corrected a problem that could cause Xhut Adan and Kavilis Adan to spawn more than once.
– In Defense of Health – Fixed the issue that caused invaders to react to their allies from the other side of a mountain.
– Grubbonion’s Locked Tower – Grubbonion is now more selective of who he works with, and will only offer his task to those who prove their worth first.
– Grubbonion’s Locked Tower – It’s now possible to use the Healing Ward item even if you do not complete the optional step in the task.
– Anashti Sul: Lady of Life (Raid) – Holistic Health should no longer target pets or the main tank (unless there is ONLY the main tank) when fighting.
– Anashti Sul: Damsel of Decay (Raid) – Fixed an issue that prevented the Bokon and ooze interaction from working properly.
– Anashti Sul: Damsel of Decay (Raid and Group) – Anashti Sul will now remain stationary throughout the fight.
– Anashti Sul: Damsel of Decay (Raid and Group) – Anashti Sul will directly damage the player on the top of her hatelist if they are outside melee range.
– Anashti Sul: Damsel of Decay (Raid and Group) – Spells and abilities will not land on Anashti Sul if the caster is too far away from her.
– Anashti Sul: Damsel of Decay (Raid and Group) – Anashti Sul will summon the player on the top of her hatelist when she teleports between floors
– Removed some “global” group items that were showing up in raid reward chests.
– Raid chests should now correctly drop Rank III spells rather than Rank II.
*** Spells ***
– Ranger – Corrected the name of Copsestalker’s Enrichment in the reward window you get when using Glowing Essences.
*** NPC ***
– Corrected the spelling in the name “a nascent supplicant.”
– Cazic-Thule in Hate: Revisited should no longer pop and up down, visually, during his inactive phase.
– Inhabitants of The Plane of Hate: Revisited should correctly spawn in the quadrant that matches their lockout and should no longer wander outside their quadrant.
*** Achievements ***
– Corrected an error that prevented the Call of the Forsaken Conquest achievement “Greater Conquest Answerer” from being visible.
– Corrected an error that caused the Kunark Exploration achievement “The Temple of Droga Traveler” to not be visible.
*** Miscellaneous ***
– The skull monument (which allows you to exit the instance) will now appear in all instances of Crypt of Sul.
– Corrected an issue that prevented the zone connections in The Broken Mirror from showing up in the find window.
*** UI ***
– Fixed a possible crash when opening the new claim offer window using a custom UI.
– The EverQuest Team